Skip to main content

Lost pubs of Adelaide

Criterion Hotel, King William Street, 1880

Photo taken 31 December 1879

State Library Catalogue Reference: B 7975

The Criterion Hotel, 137 King William Street, was established as the Family Hotel in 1857 and changed name in 1864. Demolished in 2010.

Visit the State Library of South Australia to view more photos of South Australia.